Friday, August 6, 2010

shites...

damn, 2 more months and it'll be a year since i last updated you. but you know what, that only goes to show that i'm doing pretty well with my life and don't feel bad because the other blog has been neglected for quite sometime now (although it does get updated once in while :P)

anyhow, i'll be moving to another state soon and i'm looking forward to it. just can't wait to get my hands on the offer letter. i'm not sure how the change will affect me but i dont really care...i need to get away, work at some place where people doesn't know me, but being in the PR line...that's never gonna happen, especially when working with a MNC in the big metro. the hell with it, it's time for me to re-invent myself and reach up to my fullest potential and maybe along the way find someone whom as geeky as i am but still in the cool zone haha (yeah, self praise is no praise..i know haha).

i wouldn't count much on being in a relationship anytime soon. being too much of a homebody and someone who prefers his privacy at home either alone or with someone special just doesn't click with anyone's idea of being in a perfect relationship. and if that person does show up, i may need a hard knock on the head to tell me that the person i've been waiting for is right in front of me haha.

i've been rambling haven't i? well, hopefully this is worth nearly a year's entry :p. till later bloggie :)..

No comments: