Monday, August 11, 2008

sex and celibacy...


hey blog,

been quite sometime since i had any real physical pleasures, well..nearly a year to be exact, and after all those waiting and hoping i've finally given up and did it with someone random. man, it was hot...we started making out at public places before heading to that person's place hahaha.

fyi, i've never done any ONS with anyone before, but that night..i felt so free or felt like wanting to be free i decided to let loose and enjoy myself. not to brag here, but whenever i let loose and be my ignorant self, i seem to attract attention (not in a head turning kinda way, more like the charisma within me oozes out and makes the people around me damn comfortable haha).

honestly, i didn't mind the sex (it was hot though...really damn hot, but that's only my personal opinion hehe) but i can't help but wish that i was doing it with that one special person tsk tsk...

right okay, here are the important events to remember for this month/week:

August 05th 2008: i was finally let go and liberated from my confusions. what makes this day special is, it didn't come from me...

August 10th 2008: broke my celibacy period after going through it nearly a year without having any (loyalty sucks hahaha)

Ciao...will try to do my best to update you on the things happening with me okay :)

No comments: