Thursday, August 21, 2008

miss na miss kita...

Dear blog,

i've been reading the person's blog entries. sometimes i do feel like that person was writing to me, sharing with me the stuff that needs to be shared. but then again, maybe i'm just so full of air. for all i know that person might probably have someone else in mind.

the same goes for the person's Yahoo Messenger status message, like today..the person wrote 'miss na miss kita', i dunno if it was meant for me to read or for someone else..so i decided to ignore it although deep down i was fighting not to reply..

i just dont wan't to make the same mistake again, i don't want to hurt either one of us...cos i know not everything is about me. i've learned my lesson from experience, this time...i'm not reading between the lines, i will only take note on what is directed to me. fair enough right?

i cried last night, yeah..dont laugh. was watching a Japanese movie ('Koizora' i think) and it got me thinking alot about love. yeah, guess what..i'm a sucker for romantic movies hehehe.

i still think that i should at least be friends with that person, but not now..or until i have gotten over this thing called love (which will take a very long time...cos my feelings hasn't changed one bit...). if i were to sacrifice my own happiness for the person's sake, than this is the least i can do...to be out from the picture.

ps: man, it feels like i just got a knife stabbed through my heart...

adios...

No comments: